Alloy wheel straightening
Repairs to buckled, cracked and corroded alloy wheels
Potholes can cause serious damage to wheels, suspension and tyres affecting the appearance, performance and your safety. Out of shape wheels will cause the tyres to lose air and can destroy the tyre.
We can tackle extremely corroded, cracked and dented wheels. It’s true that some rims may be beyond reasonable repair but if you are in any doubt, please contact us and we will be happy to advise you. We use effective wheel straightening techniques to return mis-shapen wheels to a usable state.
In most cases we can repair the wheel and get the wheel back into shape, however here is a small risk of the wheel being cracked in the process due to a weakness in the area of repair that cannot always be identified before the work takes place. If this is the case, an additional cost will be incurred to have the wheel welded.
From a beloved run around to prestige and luxury vehicles, Dented Pride offers the same high levels of service and diligence.
- Buckled wheels (normally caused by potholes) will be taken back to the workshop for repair.
- We will collect and deliver the wheels
- Repairs usually take 24 to 48 hours
- If we cannot repair the damage there will be no charge.
- All makes of alloy wheels undertaken.
- Cracked, chipped, scraped, scuffed, kerbed, dented and corroded – all types of repairs carried out.
Badly kerbed or corroded diamond cut wheels – it is recommended that they are fully refurbished in the workshop and re-diamond cut. A SMART repair will hide the damage but there will be a contrast in the finish from the hand polished areas to the diamond cut areas.