About Dented Pride Services
From a beloved runaround to prestige and luxury vehicles, Dented Pride offer the same high levels of service and diligence.
If we cannot repair the damage there will be no charge.
If SMART repairs are required on your alloy wheels it is very important that there is no tyre shine on your tyres as this will affect the paint finish. Tyres need to be completely dry and free of tyre shine.
For cars fitted with a tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS), we need to remove the sensor from the wheel being repaired. On some occasions, we may need to fit a new rubber valve to the sensor (at a small cost).
Dented Pride take no responsibility for sensors that do not work after wheels are refurbished. You may need to contact your dealership to have the TMPS reset following wheel refurbishment.
Axle stands: Dented Pride will leave cars secure on axle stands if wheels are taken away for refurbishment. However, cars left on axle stands at customer premises (or place agreed) are left at the customer’s own risk. Dented Pride cannot be held responsible for accidental damage to vehicles.
Axle stands remain the property of Dented Pride Limited.
Tyres – Dented Pride do not supply new tyres however, we will fit new tyres if supplied by the customer. It is important to note that we do not repair punctures and it is the customer’s responsibility to check their tyres for wear, rips, tears, screws, nails, or damage by foreign objects prior to wheel refurbishment. Dented Pride take no responsibility for tyres that have defects before or after work is carried out to repair or refurbish alloy wheels.
Alloy wheels – SMART repairs from £45.00
Diamond cut SMART repair from £45.00
Alloy wheel repairs (powder coated) – full refurbishment from £75.00
Textured bumper repairs – £70.00
Colour coded bumpers – from £95.00
Door mirror backing – respray £30.00
Brake calipers painted (includes paint) – From £90 per set
Bodywork damage £ on application
Vandal spray paint removal £ on application
Terms of service
- Appointments may be rescheduled where inclement weather may adversely affect the quality of work.
- Prices are per wheel/panel.
- Cash on completion, sorry no cheques. Payment can also be made via BACS transfer but must be on the same day as the work is completed and by prior agreement.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee of 50% of the price quoted if cancellation occurs less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled date for the work to commence.
- We reserve the right to charge a penalty of £5.00 per day for late payment.
Maintaining your alloy wheels
- Following repairs, wheel nuts should be checked after 50 miles.
- Although rare, wheels may need to be rebalanced after being repaired.
- Regular cleaning and maintenance of wheels are as important for the wheels as it is for your car’s bodywork to prevent corrosion.
- Never use abrasive cleaners, electric buffers, or wire wool pads on your wheels.
- For badly kerbed or corroded diamond-cut wheels – it is recommended that they are fully refurbished in the workshop and re-diamond cut. A SMART repair will hide the damage but there will be a contrast in the finish from the hand-polished areas to the diamond cut areas.
Bumper repairs aftercare
- Please do not wash the car for at least 24 hours. Thereafter, use a mild shampoo with light detergents without alkaline.
- Use a polymer wax after 24 hours to give maximum protection to new and existing paintwork finishes.
- Do not use abrasive polishes such as T-cut.
We make every effort to honour all appointments. However adverse weather conditions may affect the quality of work when spraying bumpers or bodywork, therefore some appointments may need to be re-scheduled.